[Gpdd] Silly: Chuckie's proper introduction.

ang bret pigs_can_flee at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 07:46:03 EDT 2007

Hewo, gpdd-ers!
I hear my silly slave has posted information about me on this site, but she
hasn't even said anything about getting me fwiends! I'm apwoxamatly 6 months
old, and I've spent half my life with my slave, but I don't understand why
if I don't have food left, I need MORE!!!! I am fwoced to stand up on my
hind legs and look WEALY cute in order to get one measly piece of hay! And
how some reason, she looks all upset when I wake her up to tell her it's
time to feed me! Does anyone know what that's about? Aside from this, I love
her, and yesterday, I even fell asleep on her! If you add that to the fack I
like to give her little kisses, I'd really get picked on by a cagemate! If I
had one....I'm afraid of a cagemate...I mean, I'm only two pounds, and I
used to have cagemates, and my slave still wonders what ripped my left
ear....Anyways, my hobbies include eating, sleeping, pooping, and rearanging
the 'furniture' in my cage. I live with one dog, and he usually ignores me,
but occasionaly we have a conversation. As for my name, my owner says it's
because of my Redish patches of fur, buck teeth, adn shyness. Here are some
photos:
http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w212/goldenangel199/?action=view&current=PA300007.jpg
http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w212/goldenangel199/?action=view&current=PA300013.jpg

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w212/goldenangel199/?action=view&current=PA300012.jpg