[Gpdd] Health: fleas

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 09:18:48 EDT 2007

Hi Alge.  When I first got The Lady Bug she had a (1) flea and I went through the roof.  I immediately went to her vet and got Advantage and treated her.  Be sure you get ADVANTAGE and NOT Advantix.  You just use half the kitten dose tube and it clears them right up.  I used it for two treatments and have never had another.

  Many years ago I had an indoor house cat who came down with fleas.  Seems that somewhere we had picked up a flea and it transferred to her. I fought them for two years and that's the truth-two years-in the house.  When Advantage first came out I used it on her and within 3 months the fleas were gone.  It is great stuff and I highly recommend it.  Get some for the kitty and treat him/her.    If you have any other fur bearing pets use it on them as well.  It will clear up the problem.

  Good luck.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug