[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Millie

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 19:36:00 EDT 2007

I am very sorry to hear that you lost your sweet Millie.  Are you okay?
When my Abbie was dying (it came on extremely suddenly and I woke up to find her dying) she was resting on my other piggy, Annie.  I couldn't believe it.  Annie stayed very still as if she knew...and I think she was a great comfort to Abbie.  I did remove her of course, and then Annie was very quiet for many days.  A piggy death is so hard on everyone.  My thoughts are with you.
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, and Baci