[Gpdd] MISC- Molly and ideas to help with feeding

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 28 11:37:53 EDT 2007

Dear Jamie

I'm sorry to hear Molly is not well.  In the UK here, I take my two to Vedra
at the CCT.  She doesn't have Critical Care, but another item which is
similar called Science Recovery.  It's a liquid feed for small herbivores
(including g.p.'s).

As you said Molly is not enjoying the C.C., I wondered if this might be one
she'll go for.

I'm looking at the pack and it says it's made for Supreme Pet Products Inc.,
c/o Absorption Corp (US and Canada Master Distributor), 6960 Salashan
Parkway, Ferndale, WA 98248.  Tel: 1-800-242-2287 (toll free).  They might
be able to tell you of a stockist near you.

Of g.p.'s having appetite loss or having probs eating, Peter Gurney says:
"I grind down the animal's dry feed into a powder and add to this liquidised
cucumber, carrot or any other vegetable that the g.p. likes.  This way, the
patient is getting is normal diet in a more digestible form.  Every second
day, add a level teaspoon of rehyrdartion salts into the mixture."

Hope the above may help, and that Molly responds well to the treatment she
may need.

Carole