[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Aquinnah

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jul 29 15:04:25 EDT 2007

Nicholle and Ryvvir, when we read of Aquinnah's bloat and then about how she was doing better, we had so hoped that she would recover.  It was with much sadness that we heard of her passing.  Please know that you did the right thing in helping her to the Bridge; sadly, she definitely let you know that she was ready to go when she fluffed up in the corner of her cage.  We have no doubt that she knew how hard you were trying to get her well and that she understood how much you loved her.  Aquinnah was a lucky girl to be a member of your family.  We send our condolences on her passing.

We are sorry that some members of your family were not supportive, but all of us on the GPDD understand and sympathize.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday