[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Ozzie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jul 29 15:06:20 EDT 2007

Rachel, please accept our condolences on Ozzie's passing due to pneumonia.  We are so very sorry to hear of your loss.  We know that his cagemate, Stanley, misses him, too.  Piggies definitely mourn when their buddies go to the Bridge ahead of them.  Please know that Ozzie was lucky to be so loved.

Since you are looking for a new friend for Stanley, you might consider adopting from an animal-rescue organization.  You could probably take a look at www.petfinder.com to see if there are any piggies available in your area.  Two of our piggies, Sunshine and Tumbleweed, are rescue piggies.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday