[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Millie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jul 29 15:07:12 EDT 2007

Lindsey, Caleb, Pixie, Summer, Sammy, Rusty, Isis, Tilly, Djinn, and
Stumpy, we can only imagine what a shock it was to find that Millie had passed away so unexpectedly, and our hearts go out to you.  Sadly, piggies sometimes hide their illnesses so well that we don't even know they are sick until they have left us.  Please know that you did all your best for her and gave Millie a wonderful life; she was lucky to be so loved.  Although we are not experts, we would guess that her cagemates didn't mean to eat her eye and ear but that they were trying to wake her up when they saw she was "asleep."  Please accept our condolences on your loss.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday