[Gpdd] MISC: oops! Gulliver came thru just fine on Flickr + fatty tumors

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 00:32:36 EDT 2007

There was another site suggesting that it was a Mac site that I couldn't open
or otherwise "get to." I had no problem with Penny's pig Gulliver (?),
however.

     Fatty tumors around the eye are, I've been told, often genetic.
     Mr. Cooders long had "fatty tumors" around his eyes but in his last year
they increased in size (no connection between tumors and his demise,
however). A vet said that Cooders was "obese" and that the increasing size was "fat"
pushing up into the eye. Cooders was most affronted. He was supposed to go on a
diet but I didn't put him on one. He did lose weight later on and the tumors
diminished in size but did not go completely away. But the idea of their being
a sort of overflow of fat... Ridiculous! (or at least I think it is).

Alge and the Jolly Rodents