[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Rodney

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jun 1 08:08:10 EDT 2007

Annette,

It was such a shock to read about Rodney in this morning's digest.

I loved reading your stories about his journey to America. He was such a special little piggy and you must be heartbroken at his departure. Why are there so many useless vets in the world? We have to depend on them to help our little ones and when they are needed, so often they fail to live up to our expectations.

You have some wonderful videos to remember him by as well as the adventures that you shared with him.

Nothing can make up for the loss of such a wonderful little friend and I can only send my deepest sympathy.

Please accept our condolences.

Thinking of you,

Penny and the Piggyfriends present and those past, who will be waiting to welcome Rodney at the Rainbow Bridge.