[Gpdd] Virtual: Piggy Olympigs

JAYHAWKME at aol.com JAYHAWKME at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 18:27:19 EDT 2007

Finally heard my wandering Olympigs via e-mail.

Dear Slave Kathy,

Sorry we didn't arrive on PigAir as expected.  Whee all decided to  stop in
New York City and see the sights. Nicki tried to stop us but  she was outvoted.
 Whee had a wonderful time in Lake Elsmore, although whee  didn't take home
any medals -- do you think it was because of the carrot  wine?

All of us spent the last of our money at New York's exclusive Cavy-Cuts and
had the most fashionable "butt" cuts and manicures.

Please pick us up in Boston.  Our Pig-Air flight arrives tomorrow  at 10 a.m.

Whee love you.
Nicki, Simone, Gretchen and Surpirse.