[Gpdd] Health: Spunky is misshaped.

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 01:53:53 EDT 2007

Please keep Spunky in your thoughts this
  wheekend. He has not been acting normal
  toward me or Jimmy Jr. when they have
  been outside. They got into a little "tiff"
  that provoked Jimmy to take a swat at him.
  I have noticed that his water bottle is being
  emptied much faster than normal. Tonight
  while Spunky and I laid on the bed for
  our special time together, I knoticed
  his body looked quite out of shape.
  One side is larger than the other and
  as my boyfriend Steve said, "He looks
  half pregant." I plan on taking him in
  the morning to see the vet before I
  go to get my allergy shot. I will probly
  take the girls and Jimmy in also since
  it's been sometime since any of them
  have been. The office girls want to
  see Miss Perky and Miss Pooky