[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Rodney

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 03:55:58 EDT 2007

We were so very sorry to reads that your beloved Rodney had departed for  the
Rainbow Bridge. Our Claude is also an international piggie, having crossed
the Channel twice between Britain and France. He is also four and a half years
old, but has not been 100% lately - we consider anything over four years to
be a  good age for a piggie. Rodney look like Claude's son Zebra in the video -
what a  handsome boy!

If the vet couldn't find anything wrong, then maybe he was just tired and  it
was his time. It is frustrating when one makes the effort to find medical
help and then there is no diagnosis or cure. Rodney will have known how much he
was loved and that you did your very best for him.

No words can erase the pain, we know, but may it bring you some comfort to
know that we are thinking of you here across the ocean in France at this very
sad time.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures