[Gpdd] MISC: One Year Adoption Anniversary!!

Ginger Hoffman gingera at MIT.EDU
Sat Jun 2 13:42:58 EDT 2007

A very happy adoption day to Miss Zeussy from Flaco paco and
Nosophoros!!!!!!  Flaco paco, especially, is grateful to Miss Zeussy
for serving as an inspiration (via his slave) to facilitate his
adoption.

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I still read and think warmly
of all of you every day!  And send healing prayers for those with sick
and recently departed piggies.   I'm just not much of a post-er-- it
doesn't mean i don't love you all!

warm wheeks,
Ginger, Nosophoros, and Flaco paco (and Wallie forever in our hearts)