[Gpdd] Health: Smoking

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 20:13:07 EDT 2007

Hello All,
     After saying that I sometimes allow someone to smoke a cigarette in my
living room -- possibly 2 if it's a long visit, I feel like I should explain a
bit more. That "sometimes" usually amounts to no more than once a month and
depends on outside weather, too hot, too cold, too rainy to send someone
outdoors. I do have a ceiling fan and an air purifier and there is no such thing as a
"blue haze" in   my living room. (I remember that blue haze, however, from my
20s!)

All best,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents