[Gpdd] silly; question from Fugly

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sun Jun 3 04:29:16 EDT 2007

Hi Guys

Mummy and Daddy have just got broadband at home wheek, and while they are arguing about whose turn it is to use it wheek, I have sneeked in to ask an important question.

Why when slaves put your food in a bowl do they always put the best bit at the bottom grrrrr?
And why do they then complain and call you messy when you have to throw all the others bits out the bowl to get to what you want grrrrr?

Surely I am not the only one with this problem.

Gotta go heard a noise must hide in tube wheeeeeeeeeeeek

Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.