[Gpdd] Misc: I was able to keep one pig

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 16:10:58 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone

Well, I am just getting caught up on my gpdd. I am so
sorry that so many pigs have passed away recently.  I
really hated to see that Bing had passed away. His
videos always cheer me up. I love the "I have been
dreamin'" one.

I finally got an apartment and my landlord said I
could keep my last guinea pig. I was delayed in moving
because of so many animals I had to find homes for. My
husband wants to keep our dog.  He loves Shasta so he
will take good care of her. He even took care of her
when he was drunk.

Anyway, I was down to Dexter and I called my landlord
and begged to keep him. He was really nice and said no
problem since he is in a cage. I am happy that I have
at least one little companion!! He was one of the boys
that was born at my house. He just turned 3 in April.

I just got my phone and internet hooked up. I put a
computer desk together and hooked up my computer and
internet. I did it all by myself. I was proud of
myself! I had to go to the library to read my e-mails
before. I was glad I had a Yahoo account. You can use
any computer to read your e-mails.

Dawnda & Dexter

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com