[Gpdd] CARE:Let me clairify.

ang bret pigs_can_flee at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 16:09:36 EDT 2007

Chukie is almost fully developed it all places by the genetals, and the vet
was sure that he'd do better with timothy hay, so, I think I'll just give
him at LEAST half and half. As for lice, Ièm pretty sure white moving dot
that look like little worms ARE lice. Chukie came from the SPCA, where he
was stored whit 2 other male guinea pigs. According to my vet, 80 to 90% of
guinea pigs who come from shelters or pet stores have them. Chukie's cage is
approxemetly 4x2 feet, and was called a "XL rabbit cage". I generally use
www.diddly-di.fsnet.co.uk. for piggy stuff. The vet gave Chukie a shot
against lice, as well as gave us shampoo for my little baby, to shampooo him
wheekly.
I'm trying to put soiled bedding in, so he gets the idea.
Linn,
unworthy slave to,
Sir Chuckmeister, duke of the corner of the counter in Linn's room.

Windows Live Hotmail with drag and drop, you can easily move and organize
your mail in one simple step. Get it today!
www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA153