[Gpdd] <Silly> PALACE OF THE PIGGLE!

Kimi San freakmage.kimi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:55:51 EDT 2007

I have barely been back to GPDD since Chloe's death. I've let the digest
come to my inbox without pause, but left it unread. It's not because I don't
love you guys, or guinea pigs, anymore, but only because of all the changes
in my life, and the loss of dear little Chloe.

But I needed to come back for this. After SO many years, Palace of the
Piggle is finally complete. I'm so, so sorry that it took me this long to
write. I'm terribly ashamed that my promise went unkpet for such a time. But
this story... it hurt me to write. It was very difficult, but after the loss
of some loved ones, Chloe and my own sister among them... I knew how I had
to end it.

I warn you! There's sadness there. Happiness as well, but it ends on a note
that is bitter as well as sweet.

I hope that anyone reading this story will realize the value of Love and
Forgiveness. Especially in times like these, when all around us, in the
news, in our leaders, in our neighbors, and even in our spiritual
communities, we hear so much clamouring for blood and vengeance and harsh
punishments. Retribution. I hope my readers will pause for a moment to
realize that such things hurt us more than we can imagine, more than they
could ever hurt those we seek to hurt, no matter what our "just" reason. War
and death is not justice. You cannot fight hatred with hatred, the only way
to stop hate is with love.

Life, my dear friends, is precious, fleeting, and frail. Hug your piggies
close. And your doggies and kitties, your parents, your siblings, your
children, your neighbors and friends. Hold them in your heart and let that
joy be your guiding light. You will never want for anything if you never
want for love.

Here is the link: http://www.thiscrazysite.com/Piggle.htm