[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <Bumble Foot>

DCULLON at aol.com DCULLON at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 18:21:51 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,
   I see a lot of you also have health issues. Sorry about the  ones lost to
the rainbow bridge. I wrote not to long ago about Rascal having  Bumble Foot.
She saw the vet and she gave me Baytril. She took it for a while  and she was
doing good. But a few days ago I noticed it was acting up again. I  gave her
the baytril again and I have noticed if I clean it well and let it  drain a
minute, then wrap it in gauze and cortisone med. it seems to do better.  The only
thing is that it never seemed that it would ever be back to a normal  foot.
it seems it will always have scabs and swelling but not like when it is  acting
up? It is a weird thing to deal with. Does anyone else have this  problem?
  Debbie (Rascal, Poohette, Mini Me, Puddin, Mona  Lisa.)