[Gpdd] Parasites? tiredness? and loss of one of Peter Gurney's ex pigs-reply

ang bret pigs_can_flee at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:46:19 EDT 2007

Oh,  man! I feel SOO good bieng able to ansewr this. But, at the same time,
I don't. Chuckie had lice for at least a month before I treated it (I'm
still treating him). Your Piggy could be mourning, I'm no expert, but
there's no way it could be the lice (you where probably wishing it was). I'd
also like to point out that lice spreads very fast. Do your other pigs have
it as well? Cheek. Now. Move the lousy (meaning lice-infected, NOT boring)
piggy(s) away from the others.
-Linn and the pratically non-lice-infested Chukie.