[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Truffle Piggyfriend

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 19:56:54 EDT 2007

Penny, it was a good passing for little Truffle with no pain and a friend with him.  To paraphrase Shylock; pain is universal and we all feel it upon the loss of a special little soul we've loved.  We are all diminished a little when a beautiful spirit wanders away from us.

  Rest in peace little Truffle.  Run free in the green fields with those who were waiting for you.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug