[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Truffle Piggyfriend

Kim Kyle kkyle1018 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 12:30:13 EDT 2007

Penny,

  So sorry to hear of Truffle's passing; at least it was peaceful.  These little one's give us such joy, then tear a hole in our hearts when they pass on.  Stuart, Hershey, Hibiscus and I will say an extra prayer tonight for Truffle, who we're sure is very happy now at the Bridge.

  Also, thank you for your response regarding having boys and girls separated but able to see each other.  I was afraid it might not be fair for them to see each other but not be able to actually be "together".  It's so cute to see them smooch through the bars; which I will continue to allow, based on your recommendation.

  Take care,  Kim