[Gpdd] RE Rainbow Bridge: Truffle Piggyfriend

Kirsten McKnight kirsten.mcknight at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 13:41:57 EDT 2007

Hi Penny and all of the piggyfriends,

Just wanted to offer my sympathy for your loss of Truffle. He sounds like a
real sweetie and I know will be missed along with all the other dear piggy
friends. He and all the other piggyfriends are so lucky to have had a slave
mum like you to take such good care of them.

sincerely,
Kirsten and the Critter Crew remembering Tipple-Scritch the hamster, Chervil
the rat, Thistle the cat and Widget one of the original GP's of the crew.