[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Truffle Piggyfriend

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 05:50:50 EDT 2007

We were so very sorry to read of the departure for the Rainbow Bridge of
Truffle Piggyfriend. We have all
(apart from timid little Scoot) met Chris  and Titch, when they came here
last Spring to give us all health checks, and we  know he could not have been
left in more capable hands. Our own Red Dandy passed  away at Cavies Castle, and
we know he could not have been surrounded by more  love and care.

The more senior a piggie is, the longer we have to become attached to him  or
her, and their departure leaves an enormous hole in our hearts. But Truffle
obviously enjoyed a full and happy life, and made lots of friends, both two
and  four legged, and we are sure he has left behind many joyful memories. His
time  had come, and he is now popcorning away in that lush green meadow at The
Rainbow  Bridge, reunited with his friend Ping and other Piggyfriends who have
gone  before, waiting patiently for the time when you can all be together
again.

May it bring you some comfort to know that all of us across The Channel are
thinking of you and understand your grief.

Debbie and the 14 Dolly Mixtures