[Gpdd] misc; Dunya

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sun Jun 10 14:37:33 EDT 2007

Hi Dunya Mummy has just me your pigture on pet of the day and I think you are gorgeous, I love your little white streeeeak on the nose, people laugh at my funny hair so I know what its like to be not perfeeeect wheek.

I think the green velvet is a greeeat choice it makes you look even more beautiful.

I used to be scared of the hands as well but now I know they dont want to eat me only cuddle we have an understanding, I will mostly let them pick me up but sometimes I just have to keep running and hiding.

Wheeks, squeeks and rumblestruts

Your not so secret admirer

Fugly
Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.