[Gpdd] Misc: Dunya, piggy of the Day -- also, Jaime & piggy pups

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 23:34:21 EDT 2007

What a sweetheart! And the video clip was wonderful. Lively little character,
isn't she?

And Jamie -- the little guys are almost like other guinea pigs. They eat the
same foods, etc. Make sure one of your sipper bottles is down low enough to be
within reach. Charlie used stand on Chester's head to more easily get to
their water bottle.

None of my babies have had mommas therefor I provided a kind of retreat (hide
away) for the first few days. Your , however, wil have the security of their
moter.