[Gpdd] MISC Truffle.Thankyou everyone.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jun 11 04:34:26 EDT 2007

I would like to say "Thank you" to everyone who sent me cards, email and digest posts on the loss of my beloved Truffle. Your kind words and thoughts are such a comfort.

It means a lot to belong to a group of people who understand how much these little treasures are a part of our lives.

A relative of my husband once said to me that I must be glad when the old ones die so that I can have new piggies. I couldn't believe that anyone could think that way and her words left me in tears. We can't choose our relatives but thankfully we can choose our friends.

Thank you again, dear friends.

Penny.

Living vicariously through guinea pigs.