[Gpdd] [MISC] <Dealth>

DCULLON at aol.com DCULLON at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 16:31:59 EDT 2007

I thank you all for your condolences. I am sure that Rascal is running
around eating all the grass that's there. She was not a picky eater :) I am also
so sorry to hear that someone else had a loss to. So sorry to hear about
truffle.  I also have had people say not so nice things like; "It's only a  guinea
pig" why are you crying over a rodent. It is usually people who do not
treasure any such creature in this world. We all know the truth about the  special
gift these little guys give us.
  Thank you, Debbie