[Gpdd] MISC. -- please welcome Snoopy

Michael Tanaka mtanaka at hawaii.edu
Fri Jun 15 07:03:48 EDT 2007

Hello everyone and everypig!!!  This is waay overdue and I hang my head in
shame.  The day after our anniversary in November, we were at the pet store
where we saw two long haired piggies.  I'd been looking for one ever since
K.C.  I decided to 'think about it' but, shockingly, Michael said to get one
now!  He said they're so cute, he'll be gone tomorrow.  So I picked the
black and white one.  He has sort of a 'butterfly mask' over his eyes.  His
hair has grown longer and he is such a sweetie.  A humbug (aren't they
(lovingly) all???) but a sweetie nonetheless.

For a reason we don't know, we pronounce his name 'shnoopy' which he doesn't
seem to mind.

One question though, this never happened with K.C.--  he has knots or mats
in his long hair over his back end.  We've tried cutting them out but he
freaks out royally.  His bedding is a baby blanket so there's nothing to get
it tangled up in so we don't know what's happening.  What am I doing
wrong???

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!!!!

Corrine and Michael