[Gpdd] HEALTH.Loss of use of front leg

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jun 18 06:11:48 EDT 2007

Karen,

I don't want to be alarmist and I sincerely hope that I am wrong but I experienced the same symptoms in my Treacle, some 3 years ago. She was 5 years old and had always enjoyed robust health.

The vet couldn't work out what had happened so he decided to Xray her and found that there was a bone missing from her front foot, the one that she would not put on the ground. He also found poor bone formation in her ribs and diagnosed bone cancer. Sadly she did not long survive this.

Hoping that there is a simpler explanation for your piggy's inability to walk.

With all paws crossed,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.