[Gpdd] Care

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 12:12:34 EDT 2007

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got one of those Prevue cages with the wheels.  The first one I bought was the very big one and it stinks.  The tray won't stay in and I was afraid Pork Chop would fall.  I should have read the reviews on line before I bought it but Oreo had just died and I wasn't really thinking clearly.  Anyway, I'm going to donate it to a rescue and they can fix it to hold at least 2-3 pigs.  It's really big.  This weekend I got the small one and I absolutely love it.  Assembly was a breeze because I had already put together the big one which is the same except for size.  I was able to wheel Pork Chop into my bedroom where the air conditioning was on at night.  We had 90 degrees yesterday in New York City and I don't want to have to run two air conditioners.  This is perfect.  I'm still waiting to get my two new adoptees.  Maybe this weekend.  I hope so.  I really want to start to bond with them.  Condoences to all who have lost a piggy recently.
  I got Oreo's ashes back and I want to get a small urn for them.  I'm waiting to have some pictures returned that I took at Christmas with Oreo and Pork Chop wearing Santa hats.
  Grace and Pork Chop