[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Rascal

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Jun 18 16:39:14 EDT 2007

Debbie, it was with much sadness that we read of Rascal's passing.  We are so very sorry that she had some type of infection; yes, bumblefoot can be such a difficult problem to treat.  We have no doubt that she knew you were doing all your best to get her well; she was a lucky piggie to be so loved.  We are sure she is indeed running and playing at the Bridge now, with many friends, both old and new, and with all of her feet in perfect health.  Please accept our condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday