[Gpdd] MISC: New piggies

peggy hamlin peggy-hamlin at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 18 17:28:53 EDT 2007

We just added two new piggies to our house. A daycare had them and needed to find a home for them. The kids wanted a cat. Could you please add Patches and Mater to the roll call? Patches is a white and grey male with pink eyes. I think he may be blind. Such a sweet guy, loves to cuddle and give kisses. Mater ( named for the tow truck on the movie cars) is a black and reddish brown female. She is also a snuggle pig, but no kisses yet. They both are very vocal. Our other pig Moogles isn't sure what to think about having a new brother and sister pig.
  I am a lurker, but read the GPDD every day and really enjoy it. Thanks so much.