[Gpdd] Miscellaneous Teddy and Mommy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 19 11:29:37 EDT 2007

Sorry I have not wrote in a while.Well  I started a new job I work with a
paralegal doing paper work for his firm.I am really busy but I always find
Teddy and Mommy time.I finally got home yesterday he was waiting on me and a
salad.He went absolutely bananas when I walked in the door.I let him eat and
Daddy was not home yet so I let him take full rain of the bed.He was so
excited he was cutting the rug.He would take his paws and rub our bed and
jump up popcorning and wheeking.He ran up and kissed me a few times then he
gave me the look that he had to potty and in he went.He is almost 8 months
old on July 01.He has lost weight he is now 3 pounds I have yet to weigh him
again.He is losing weight because I keep him away from my mom.For the one's
who do not know she was feeding him NO NO food like yogurt,bread with butter
chips and ice cream.I was so furious but he has not received any of that
garbage in three weeks I go anywhere he goes with me cage and all.My mother
is not allowed to baby sit anymore.When I go to eat any food he runs to the
corner of his cage and will beg like a dog for food.I had to move his cage
he was between the TV and closet there was no light there so he is between
the bed and the TV he is right beside us at all times .There is one corner
of his cage we can lean over and he will wait there and we will get kisses
from him.Well got to run.Have a wheek of a day.Teddy gives hugs and kisses
for all.

Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~marynwill2006/