[Gpdd] Bridge: Condolences

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 17:37:42 EDT 2007

We are very sorry for those of you have ill piggies or whose piggies have
gone on to the Bridge. At the Bridge fruits and fresh green and yellow vegetables
grow in super abundance, and your babies life will be restored -- no pain, no
illness, no old age. Instead it's a place to hang out with all their buds who
have already greeted them and welcomed them to this unending garden of
delights.

Sill, we are very sorry for your losses and know how painful such separation
is.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents