[Gpdd] Misc. Happy Birthday and Happy Adoption Day! + itchy pig

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 18:19:26 EDT 2007

Hi You Fine Fellow Piggies,

     Happy Birthday and Happy Adoption day to those who are celebrating those
anniversaries! Whee keep getting behind and then we try to "catch up." Whee
apologize for not sending greetings to individual piggies but we think of each
and everyone one of you when we get the news.

     Charlie has been ailing. He's an itchy pig and has taken to referring
himself as Charlie-the- miserable. He has worn away hair where he's scratched
his back on the spout of his water bottles. (Pretty smart of him I think). He's
being treated with Ivermectin (oral), neem oil and on alternating days some
other healing ointment.

     He seemed more interested and involved in his surroundings today which
has made Alge happy and somewhat relieved.   He looks like a piggy with a
Mohawk hairdo from the scratching. So...he's had us worried. Any advice? He'll get
a selsun shampoo within the next 2 or 3 days and we'll all have our paws
crossed.

     Oh -- and I want to send a warm greeting to Diamond of the piggyfriends.
Also hi to Peaches, our friend.

     Charie says helllo to his PO lady friend, too, but he's sleeping now and
I can't remember her name. Forgive me for forgetting -- I hope Charlie
forgiven me, too.

Your friend,
     Chester, Jolly Rodent