[Gpdd] HEALTH Itchy Charlie of the Jolly Rodents

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Jun 19 19:28:14 EDT 2007

Hi Chester,

Diamond Piggyfriend here. When we get itchy, our slave bathes us in the wonderful VetSect Repel
shampoo but she knows that this is not available in the US. Tell Charlie that Selsun is a good alternative, if messier to use, and he should soon be feeling better. His coat will soon regrow.

She says that the Ivomec will keep the nasty mites at bay and the shampoo will kill off any bugs in his coat. You might need to have a shampoo as well!

Lots of love from Diamond xx