[Gpdd] HEALTH Itchy Charlie again

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Jun 20 04:16:38 EDT 2007

Hello again Chester,

Our slave remembered that, before VetSect Repel shampoo became available, she used to use "Seleen" on our coats and she wondered if this shampoo is sold in the US. She used to buy it at the vets.

She says it contains 1% selenium sulphide to kill off nasty bugs in piggy's coats. It is really made for dogs but is quite safe for us piggies if your slave follows the instructions. It has to be diluted, it mustn't get in our ears or eyes and we are not allowed to lick the shampoo. Ugh, nasty stuff!! Slaves need to wear protective gloves when using it.

We don't mind having our Ivermectin as our slave buys it in a little squeezy bottle and we only have two drops so it is over before we have a chance to complain. Besides which, we always get a cucumber slice afterwards.

Hope Charlie feels better soon.

Lots of love from Diamond Piggyfriend.xx