[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Pepper

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 14:08:02 EDT 2007

Sherry

Your obituary for Pepper had me in tears. She sounds like a piggie in a
million - none of mine would ever leap into my arms in preference to someone
else. I am also someone who sings to my piggies - I have posted a  few  piggie
songs on here over the years. I am sure she will have appreciated being  held and
sung to as she prepared for that final journey to The Rainbow  Bridge.

It sounds as though she had a good life and she must have known how much  she
was cherished. I consider getting any piggie over the age of four an
achievement - so many seem to slip away before then. So six is an impressive  tribute
to the care you gave her.

I know no length of time is long enough, we always want to keep them and it
breaks our hearts each time they leave. But may it brinbg you one tiny grain
of  comfort to know we are thinking of you all the way across the ocean in
Northwest  France, and understand the pain you are suffering.

Debbie and the 14 Dolly Mixtures