[Gpdd] MISC LAPS welcome

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 19:35:50 EDT 2007

Thanks piggiefriends, yes my slave is still catching up. Wheek would like to welcome them to LAPS as well.
  Jimmy Jr. and Spunky

  As LAPS President, Jimmy Jr.'s slave is probably still catching up on her
 digests, may we, the Piggyfriends LAPS members welcome Pebbles, TeBear and Patch to
 the club.

Tell Patch not to worry as NONE of us could claim to be fat but we are all well
 built and big boned.

Welcome!!

>From Daisy, Bramley, Barley, Rye, Guinness and Gulliver ( spokespig for the
 Piggyfriends ).