[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Popcorn

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 12:28:55 EDT 2007

Sigh - another digest, another bereavement. It seems like it's rare to have
a digest that doesn't contain bad news, an announcement that yet another
slave's  heart has been broken.

Debbie, we were so very sorry to hear the news of your treasured Popcorn's
passing. It sounds as though you yourself are having a very rough time, and the
 last thing you will have wanted to cope with is the departure of such a dear
 friend. How dreadful to have a diagnosis of leukemia - maybe it was a
blessing  that he did not suffer for long after that, although we are sure his
departure  came as a shock in spite of everything - we are never really ready to
say  good-bye.

With apologies for repeating myself, I do feel that getting any piggie
beyond the age of four years is a real achievement, and six and a half is a most
respectable age for a pig. It is a tribute to the care they receive that so
many  whose slaves are gpdd-ers make it to such impressive ages - you should be
proud.  However, the longer they are with us, the more dependent we become on
them, and  it must be a terrific wrench to lose him.

We can understand the heartache you must be feeling, but as you say, he is
still amongst friends, and he is free from pain, popcorning like his name
suggests in that lush green Rainbow meadow. Please find some comfort in the
thought that all over the world members of this special piggie community are
thinking of you and wishing you well.

Debbie and the 14 Dolly Mixtures