[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Kia, the newest Munchee

New Dominant II me at buddies.org
Fri Jun 22 00:17:36 EDT 2007

Kia is very cute ... I love white noses ... as anyone wouldn't find
surprising if they saw my pigs ... many of whom have white noses.

Has the vet done blood tests on Kurlee?  It may tell your vet what's wrong.
Eating issues may have little to do with the teeth, as overgrown teeth could
be a symptom for another problem (i.e. problem causes pig not to eat, then
the teeth don't get worn down).  Do you have a weight history on her?  How
long has she been losing and how much has she lost?  I've found that many
have a slow decline in weight starting at age 3-4, for which I've yet to
find a reason as they're healthy otherwise.  Sudden weight loss is a whole
different matter.