[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Popcorn

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jun 22 05:27:42 EDT 2007

Debbie,

We were so sorry to read about Popcorn's passing. At 6 1/2, he certainly had achieved a good old age and, sad as it always is to say goodbye to our little friends, his age is a tribute to your love and care.

I can well understand the comfort that he gave you through this difficult time in your life. When my mother was suffering from Alzheimer's and the fallout was driving me mad, it was a great comfort to either tramp through the woods with my beloved dog or sit in one of the pig pens with a lap full of piggies and listen to their advice. Our pets can do more for us than they will ever know.

May we wish you and your daughter well in her struggle and send our most sincere condolences on the loss of dear Popcorn.

With kindest regards,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.