[Gpdd] Virtual: Tea and Guiny

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:06:27 EDT 2007

Hi Claire,

Apparently your pigs are also not talking, maybe they agreed on not telling
what happened..?
When I ask my girls about the PigOlympigs they will start giggling, and
wisper among themselves, sometimes one of them turns red and hides in the
hay(rack).
I really don't have a clue what they did at the PO, but they sure had fun.
Dunya loved her first virtual event and keeps asking when they are going to
an other one. I told her they can go visit her friends in england (was it
Penny's piggiefriend's? I am not sure..) if they behave and of course if its
okay by their friends. I know Suus, Jan and Yaya were invited to go camping
in their garden and my girls would love to go.
The thunderbears were great Dunya told me, Stuart's been really nice and
gentlemanly to her, and I think she sometimes sneaks on my computer to send
him an email or text him. Dunya says hi to Stuart!
She's still keeping up her running, she probably wants to keep her good
shape having built that up for the PO at camp elsinore. sometimes she's on
the phone with Suus talking about the great time they had together in the
ThunderBear running team. I think I will take them to auntie Janneke
sometime in july to play and run together again.

Lotje was telling me she loved the napping part of the PO and of course the
food. She told me to say hi to her date. I don't seem to remember who he
was, but since she is napping now I don't want to disturb her dreams...
sorry! Also the teamsports were great, she loved the football, also she kept
talking to me about how much Yaya, her fosterchild, had grown! I've heard
yaya is now even bigger/heavier then Lotje is! Way to go Yaya! Lotje was
impressed by Biscuit's eating speed, she said one moment the carrot was
there and the other moment it was gone!

Guiny told me Tea was as handsome and nice to her like she remembered him
from the last virtual event, the royal wedding. They had a lovely time
catching up...
He definetly was a Ladies piggy, though I think Guiny made him clear that
she would have to be his first Lady! He was looking very manly (boarly?) in
his running outfit!
she also told me Biscuit was good at popcorning, he was jumping very high,
almost as high as dunya did! Dunya can jump above the cage! sometimes it
seems like she had this spring up her ass that makes her jump real high!
Guiny sends her love to Tea...

Grtz Mieke and the winky girls: lotje, guiny and dunya

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl