[Gpdd] [Misc] Other newsletters . . .

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 16:36:31 EDT 2007

Recently I received a newsletter from the "ASPCA", which usually
  has some interesting articles. The one today mentions "High Rise
  Syndrome" - so common that vets have named it - where cats fall
  out of open windows. I suppose we should also make note of this
  so we don't put our piggies at risk, either ( I doubt any of us are
  leaving our babies by an open window, but it doesn't hurt to mention it!)
  Also - it mentions that Illinois has become a model for the rest of the
  country when it comes to passing humane laws. Hopefully they include
  piggies in their coverage.
  There is also a question posed, "Do you celebrate your cat's birthday?". hehehe
  While there are a couple of pictures of dogs on the page, it does seem
  mostly about cats.  Should we tell them about our piggies?
  Maybe we should demand equal time!

  http://us.f526.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=6616_33044451_2589211_1376_4126_0_13710_12469_3860244591&Idx=7&YY=88827&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&inc=25&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&box=Inbox

Susi & the Okie Piggies
  (Buzzerre is ready to organize a SPSGPs!)