[Gpdd] [Health]<Guinea pigs and rabbits: Bordatella?>

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 22:39:56 EDT 2007

Hi Liz.  Tough questions.  As far as I know there is no preventative vaccine of any kind for Guinea Pigs so no, no immunization against Bordatella.  I seem to remember reading that it can be difficult to diagnose Bordatella in rabbits although I wouldn't stake my life on it.  The only rabbit I know anything about and am an expert on is the Easter Bunny.

  There certainly are folks who keep both GP's and rabbits so maybe they'll have some good advice for you.  Good luck.

  Joan/Lady Bug