[Gpdd] Health; Made in China

hk fox gandhfox1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 22 23:41:15 EDT 2007

I have a question for the Digest piggie experts.  I have been noticing all the problems with lead paint, pet food additives, and other imports from China.  I happened to think that the boys' salad bowls are all made in China.  I was wondering about the glaze and could it have lead additives and will it affect a piggy that eats from it daily?  I know that consuming lead paint is definitely a no-no, but what about just eating or drinking from a lead based glaze?  I have since changed all bowls for, hopefully, non-China ones.  Would love to hear others' opinions on the subject.  I have lost beloved piggies far too early and would be horrified to think that the bowls contributed.
Thanks
Giki and the Florida Boys