[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Jan's Birthday>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 07:50:42 EDT 2007

Hi all,
After last week's fungusincident, i have some nicer things to write about.
We celebrated Jan's birthday yesterday. My little boy is somewhere around 2
years old (my mother bought him at a pet store so i'm not sure)! I know i
make fun of him sometimes but he is such a silly sweetheart. With his own
ladies he is very easygoing, they always eat first (but somehow he managed
to become a LAPSpiggy). And i know that if i want to please jan i have to do
something that will also make his ladies happy. He loves to cuddle, when i
take him he immediately puts his nose in my neck. When i haven't cuddled him
in a while (i'm more of a free range slave than a cuddle slave, i love to
play with my pigs) he makes me feel guilty with that look that he gives me
(finally! it's about time! You know i need my massage!) and then he crawls
extra tightly against my neck.

Stroking him in the cage is also nice. He will stretch out an purr like mad,
and when it's really good he sometimes forgets his balance and he rolls
over. He is also ticklish on the sides of his belly so i try to avoid that
area. he is really shy when i feed the pigs outside the cage, but when he
finally comes out from under the chair, he stays there, sitting next to me,
and i can stroke him and do anything i like with him.
Getting him into the cage when i go to bed used to be hard but now i use his
soft spot for the ladies. First i lure the girls into the cage with some
chicory, this is fairly easy. But jan does not buy the chicory trick. so
then i close the cagedoor, stand up, turn out the tv and say goodnight. Then
jan runs towards the cage and looks at me like he's saying 'hey! don't
forget about me!'.
We played a bit yesterday and the girls sang happy birthday to him and then
he crawled in his cuddle-tube, happy and full with chicory:
http://xs116.xs.to/xs116/07261/100_4046.JPG
Happy birthday my little boy! I hope you'll stay with me for many years to
come.
Janneke