[Gpdd] [SILLY]<My 'hobby'>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:06:58 EDT 2007

Hi you pigs out there,
It's me, Suus. I have a hobby and my cagemates think I'm weird. I loooove to
lick my slave. It started with her hands, and at one point it became so bad
that I had to put my paws on her hand to keep it still (I snuck up on het
while she was watching tv on the floor, hihi). Unfortunately she sometimes
uses hand cream which isn't that yummy, so during laptime i prefer her lower
lip.
Yesterday i discovered that the dimples in her lower back are also very
tasty. she, however, was a bit ticklish and wouldn't sit still tsssk...
So i devised another plan, while she was fiddling with her camera on the
floor, i snuck up to that body part..here you can see which one it is:
http://xs116.xs.to/xs116/07261/100_4042.JPG
My cagemates think that I hit rock bottom and that i need professional help
:-S
I, however, think that it's nothing serious and i can stop anytime i like...
Anyone else with this 'hobby'?
Grtz
Suus from the winky team