[Gpdd] HEALTH: Kurlee update (Tuesday)

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Tue Jun 26 14:19:41 EDT 2007

Kurlee weighed 804 when I brought her home last night (up from 788
yesterday a.m.).  This morning she weighed 831!  Is the treatment
working already or is this more of her erratic weight loss and weight
gain?  Time will tell I guess.  I gave her a carrot while I got her
plate of assorted veggies ready and by the time I brought her her dish,
she had eaten about half the carrot!  She has not had much appetite for
carrots lately.  Here's hoping she keeps this up!

I switched out the Kaytee Exact that I was using to help her "bulk up" a
little with Timothy pellets (per the vet) and I swear the look on her
face said "Hey, what's with the pellets!  Where are the pretty ones!"
She really looked disappointed.  :-)

Kacee and the Munchees 11